CNC aluminum alloy rapid prototype processing and surface treatment process detailed
What are the characteristics of CNC processing?
Cnc rapid prototype processing production materials: ABS: transparent ultra high temperature, black, imported, domestic and so on. POM (Saigang), PMMA (Asian Force), MC (nylon), PC, PP, PA, BT, PVC, etc. Aluminum alloy, copper, etc. After the workpiece is clamped once, the digital control system can control the machine tool to automatically select and replace the tool according to different processes, automatically change the spindle speed of the machine tool, the feed amount and the movement track of the tool relative to the workpiece and other auxiliary functions, and successively complete several faces of the workpiece. In the multi-process processing, the entire processing process is automatically controlled by the program, and is not affected by the operator's human factors.
The production process of aluminum alloy rapid prototype:
1. CNC Brass Rapid Prototype Part. The CNC machining equipment is modified according to the path set by the program, and the prototype of the aluminum alloy rapid prototype model is obtained.
2, manual processing. After the prototype of the aluminum alloy rapid prototype model, the appearance of the sample will have some burrs and extra parts of the corners, the staff should use sandpaper to smooth, so that the appearance of the aluminum alloy rapid prototype model becomes smooth and refined.
3, laser engraving, that is, the use of laser technology to remove the paint of the sample appearance, so that a part of the sample position light.
4. Oxidation, that is, anodizing, is the function of electrolysis. Due to the poor corrosion resistance of the oxidation formed after the treatment, the hardness of the website is low, so it is rarely used in the process.
5, drawing, is to pull out a strip of fine marks on the appearance of the aluminum alloy, such a treatment will make the sample texture better.
Problems that should be paid attention to during CNC machining Brass Rapid Prototype Part:
(1) Determine the processing content of the CNC machining center, determine the mounting base surface, machining base surface, and machining allowance of the workpiece, and arrange the machining process for the purpose of fully utilizing the efficiency of the CNC machining center.
(2) For complex parts, due to thermal deformation during processing, internal stress will occur after quenching, and parts will be deformed after being pressed, so all the processes are difficult to complete after one clamping. Two or more setups can be considered.
(3) When arranging the processing steps, it should be based on the principle of coarse and fine. First, arrange heavy cutting and roughing, remove the machining allowance on the blank, and then arrange the content with less processing precision.
(4) The cooling method with large flow rate is adopted to reduce the influence of a large amount of heat generated during processing on the machining accuracy. In order to improve the durability of the tool, it is necessary to actively adopt a cooling method with a large flow rate.
Shouban processing price is a problem that many customers are very concerned about, but the price of different materials is different. Even if it is the same material, its price is different due to its size, difficulty, complexity and processing technology. It is not possible to give a uniform price here. For details, please send a rapid prototype drawing or telephone consultation.
Do the peace of mind - choose Feng Rui model
Choosing a rapid prototype factory, not only the price to choose, but also the quality of the product, so choosing the opponent board processing plant is the key. For example, with more than ten years of experience in Shouban processing, with its own superb technology and efficient service, its business covers most markets in the Middle East, Europe, North America, South America, Southeast Asia, etc., and is highly recognized by domestic and foreign customers. Yes, there is no worries.
Any problem please contact me:E-mail:email@example.com